Pooja Hegde and Kiara Advani, two of the most popular actresses in showbiz today, made a huge splash at the ongoing Lakmé Fashion Week in Mumbai. Both the actresses appeared as showstoppers on the show, and their grace and elegance made heads turn.
While Kiara Advani walked on the ramp for Manish Malhotra’s latest collection, Pooja Hegde came out in support of a Hyderabad designer, Varun Chakkilam. In the past, both the actresses had walked the ramp for some of the biggest designers in the country, and their looks were highly appreciated, but this year, both of them have clearly outdone themselves.
Lakmé Fashion Week is India’s biggest fashion show and it has played host to some of the top celebrities from Bollywood, who have been redefining fashion in their own ways. Needless to say, both Kiara and Pooja have become style icons among the new generation of actors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudheer Babu’s role in his next revealed
- Dulqer Salmaan’s trilingual film being shot in Kashmir
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana
- Teja Sajja, Priya Prakash Varrier’s Ishq postponed