Pooja Hegde and Kiara Advani, two of the most popular actresses in showbiz today, made a huge splash at the ongoing Lakmé Fashion Week in Mumbai. Both the actresses appeared as showstoppers on the show, and their grace and elegance made heads turn.
While Kiara Advani walked on the ramp for Manish Malhotra’s latest collection, Pooja Hegde came out in support of a Hyderabad designer, Varun Chakkilam. In the past, both the actresses had walked the ramp for some of the biggest designers in the country, and their looks were highly appreciated, but this year, both of them have clearly outdone themselves.
Lakmé Fashion Week is India’s biggest fashion show and it has played host to some of the top celebrities from Bollywood, who have been redefining fashion in their own ways. Needless to say, both Kiara and Pooja have become style icons among the new generation of actors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sivakarthikeyan’s Doctor locks Netflix release date
- Vijay Deverakonda on Balakrishna’s Unstoppable?
- Allu Arjun, Vijay Deverakonda for Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event
- Prabhas joins Adipurush sets for one last time
- A rare and gorgeous snap of Silk Smitha goes viral
- Allu Arjun to grace Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event?