In a latest interview, actress Pooja Hegde went slightly nostalgic and opened up about her working experience with her co-star NTR during the making of their 2018 action drama, Aravindha Sametha. Pooja first termed Aravindha Sametha as a film which is and will always be a very special film for her.
“This was my first film with Jr. NTR and I had a great time working with him. Working with the man of the masses Jr. NTR was great. We had a great blend of energies and that resulted in wonderful chemistry on-screen,” Pooja said.
The svelte beauty further added that Aravindha Sametha was an enriching experience both on-screen and off-screen. “My character allowed me to explore a new side of me in terms of dubbing for myself,” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi’s next in Pongal race?
- Vishal-Arya’s film gets a swanky title
- Dream Girl director turns producer
- Vishnu Manchu is inspired by this Hollywood star
- Size Zero’s writer joins SRK’s next
- Puri Jagan’s Rogue hero to test his luck in Telugu again