Samajavaragamana, the breezy romantic song from Allu Arjun’s Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, became a massive hit and played a major role in creating the positive pre-release buzz for the film. While this Thaman composition was unanimously loved by music lovers, the picturization of the song is facing some criticism.
In the song, the film’s heroine Pooja Hegde’s thighs were shown prominently and this didn’t go down well with a section of audience. In a latest interview with a popular English daily post the film’s success, Pooja responded about the criticism.
Pooja said that the song is not vulgar and that it is very poetic, and isn’t about her legs at all, but about her gait. She went on to say that she wasn’t embarrassed in the least, watching it with her family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers shocked with this contestant’s following
- Samantha, Shriya and Ramya Krishna paired with KRR
- Bigg Boss 4 – Strong contestant breaks down in fear or elimination
- Poll : Who among these will make a better Pan-India hero?
- Kichcha Sudeep’s stunning body for Phantom wows fans
- Adivi Sesh’s Major’s Look Test out; First look in Dec