Samajavaragamana, the breezy romantic song from Allu Arjun’s Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, became a massive hit and played a major role in creating the positive pre-release buzz for the film. While this Thaman composition was unanimously loved by music lovers, the picturization of the song is facing some criticism.
In the song, the film’s heroine Pooja Hegde’s thighs were shown prominently and this didn’t go down well with a section of audience. In a latest interview with a popular English daily post the film’s success, Pooja responded about the criticism.
Pooja said that the song is not vulgar and that it is very poetic, and isn’t about her legs at all, but about her gait. She went on to say that she wasn’t embarrassed in the least, watching it with her family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actress is excited to work with Prabhas
- Interesting storyline for Naga Shaurya’s next
- Mahesh to romance this Bollywood actress again?
- Sizzling on-screen chemistry between Akhil and Pooja
- Unique feat: Keerthy Suresh to reprise her mother’s role in a crazy remake
- Post divorce, Kotha Bangaru Lokam actress hopes to find love again