Samajavaragamana, the breezy romantic song from Allu Arjun’s Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, became a massive hit and played a major role in creating the positive pre-release buzz for the film. While this Thaman composition was unanimously loved by music lovers, the picturization of the song is facing some criticism.
In the song, the film’s heroine Pooja Hegde’s thighs were shown prominently and this didn’t go down well with a section of audience. In a latest interview with a popular English daily post the film’s success, Pooja responded about the criticism.
Pooja said that the song is not vulgar and that it is very poetic, and isn’t about her legs at all, but about her gait. She went on to say that she wasn’t embarrassed in the least, watching it with her family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vakeel Saab all set to enter 100 crore club
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s audio album
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement
- Tollywood stars heap praises on Sriram Venu