Samajavaragamana, the breezy romantic song from Allu Arjun’s Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, became a massive hit and played a major role in creating the positive pre-release buzz for the film. While this Thaman composition was unanimously loved by music lovers, the picturization of the song is facing some criticism.
In the song, the film’s heroine Pooja Hegde’s thighs were shown prominently and this didn’t go down well with a section of audience. In a latest interview with a popular English daily post the film’s success, Pooja responded about the criticism.
Pooja said that the song is not vulgar and that it is very poetic, and isn’t about her legs at all, but about her gait. She went on to say that she wasn’t embarrassed in the least, watching it with her family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aamir Khan, Naga Chaitanya participate in Green India Challenge
- Aamir Khan to grace Love Story’s pre-release event
- Top Bollywood star pays 8.25 lakhs for a rented flat with damp wall
- Prabhas launches 6 Teens hero Rohit’s Kalakaar’s teaser
- Sundeep Kishan, VI Anand’s new film launched
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: This candidate to be eliminated tonight?