Samajavaragamana, the breezy romantic song from Allu Arjun’s Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, became a massive hit and played a major role in creating the positive pre-release buzz for the film. While this Thaman composition was unanimously loved by music lovers, the picturization of the song is facing some criticism.
In the song, the film’s heroine Pooja Hegde’s thighs were shown prominently and this didn’t go down well with a section of audience. In a latest interview with a popular English daily post the film’s success, Pooja responded about the criticism.
Pooja said that the song is not vulgar and that it is very poetic, and isn’t about her legs at all, but about her gait. She went on to say that she wasn’t embarrassed in the least, watching it with her family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet clocks 15M on Instagram; Thanks fans in a video
- Amrutha’s family determined to stall RGV’s Murder’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals why she stayed away from Mollywood
- Nayan, Vignesh offering special prayers at TN temples
- Sharwanand’s next with top banner announced
- KGF 2 to resume from this date