The ‘Metoo’ movement has created a sensation of sorts as many actresses are coming out and revealing their harassment stories. Stars like Samantha are openly supporting women who have gone through the torture.
Now, the latest actress who has opened up about it is the Aravinda Sametha actress Pooja Hegde. Speaking to a portal she said that the industry needs to take a stand and make it safer for the women.
Pooja further adds that the movement is much bigger than one person and men should also help the cause. Pooja is currently in Europe shooting for her latest film with Prabhas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?
- Star couple’s hospital visit leads to speculations of pregnancy