The ‘Metoo’ movement has created a sensation of sorts as many actresses are coming out and revealing their harassment stories. Stars like Samantha are openly supporting women who have gone through the torture.
Now, the latest actress who has opened up about it is the Aravinda Sametha actress Pooja Hegde. Speaking to a portal she said that the industry needs to take a stand and make it safer for the women.
Pooja further adds that the movement is much bigger than one person and men should also help the cause. Pooja is currently in Europe shooting for her latest film with Prabhas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Serial injuries: What’s happening to Tollywood stars?
- Mahesh and family return after Europe holiday
- After Hippi, Karthikeya vows to bounce back with Guna 369
- Solid deal for Rakshasudu’s Hindi dubbing & Telugu satellite rights
- Neil wraps up his part for Saaho; Shares an emotional post
- Teaser for Arjun Reddy Tamil remake impresses this time