The ‘Metoo’ movement has created a sensation of sorts as many actresses are coming out and revealing their harassment stories. Stars like Samantha are openly supporting women who have gone through the torture.
Now, the latest actress who has opened up about it is the Aravinda Sametha actress Pooja Hegde. Speaking to a portal she said that the industry needs to take a stand and make it safer for the women.
Pooja further adds that the movement is much bigger than one person and men should also help the cause. Pooja is currently in Europe shooting for her latest film with Prabhas.
- Lakshmi Manchu makes a shocking revelation about harassment
- Team Savyasachi kick start promotions
- Hello Guru opens with good occupancy all over
- Maharshi’s US schedule begins finally
- Nikhil, Nivetha Thomas’ film to be launched tomorrow