Naga Chaitanya is riding high on the success of his last film ‘Tadakha’. He is now paying special attention in choosing the right scripts to continue his successful stint. He is right now shooting for his home production’s movie ‘Manam’.
Meanwhile, Naga Chaitanya has Okayed another film with director VijayKumar Konda. He recently had a stupendous success in the form of Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe. Now the hunt is on for the leading lady in the film and as per the sources, former Miss India Universe Pooja Hegde will be marking her Tollywood debut soon with this film. A final approval from Nagarjuna is awaited.
The film is a romantic comedy with ample scope of performance for the leading lady and hence the makers are in search of a new face who can act well and Pooja seems to fit the bill perfectly. More details on the project will be updated soon.
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?