All eyes are on Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s Sankranthi family entertainer, Ala Vaikunthapuramulo. The film’s shoot is nearing completion and currently, the unit is camping in Paris to shoot the super hit Samajavaragamana song and a few crucial scenes.
In a latest interview with a popular English daily, the film’s heroine Pooja Hegde has revealed an interesting titbit about her role in the movie. Interestingly, Pooja plays Allu Arjun’s boss in the movie and her character will have a bit of spunk, being strict and yet soft at the same time.
“The banter between me and Allu Arjun will be fun to see. the romantic scenes involving Bunny and I will be the ones to watch out for. They’ll be quirky yet super funny to watch,” Pooja says. Ala Vaikunthapuramulo is slated for a January 12th release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- Social media following saved this contestant from elimination
- Tamannaah’s OTT debut on Allu Aravind’s Aha?
- Chandrababu Naidu requests YS Jagan to set up SP Balu’s memorial music university
- Yesudas heartbroken for not seeing SP Balasubrahmanyam one last time
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot