Pooja Hegde was the talk of the town earlier this year, thanks to her role in Duvvada Jagannadham. The actress became a heartthrob and went on to bag another film in Telugu opposite Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas, and currently, film is underway in Pollachi.
Meanwhile, the actress came out in support of a friend, a designer who is about to launch her wedding collection. When asked what sort of wedding she would like, Pooja replied, “I’m not getting married anytime soon, but when I do, I would love a destination wedding. I prefer inviting my close set of friends and pampering them, instead of having a lavish wedding with thousands of people attending the ceremony.”
It’s been a good year for Pooja, so far. Apart from bagging plum roles, the actress also went on to sign deals with big brands, and she’s said to be in talks with more filmmakers in South.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?
- Director locked for Allu hero’s next?
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero