Actress Pooja Hegde today wrapped up dubbing for her role in her highly-anticipated pan-India film, Radhe Shyam. The makers of this vintage romantic drama took to social media and released a picture of Pooja Hegde posing happily in the dubbing studio.
In Radhe Shyam, Pooja plays Prerana. The film stars Prabhas as Pooja Hegde’s love interest. The recently released teaser and the songs have been receiving a decent response from fans across the country. The Radha Krishna Kumar directorial is scheduled to open in cinemas worldwide on January 14, as a Sankranthi festive treat.
Veteran actor Krishnam Raju’s Gopikrishna Movies, UV Creations and T-Series banners are jointly bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s divorce – Fans clueless
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19
- Bangarraju holds strong at box office on Monday
- Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura officially begins shooting
- Promising weekend for Telugu OTT audience
- Interesting buzz on RC15 and NTR30