Pooja Hegde is thrilled to have been chosen as a mentor for West Zone for the upcoming Miss India beauty pageant. The actress, who started her journey several years ago as a Miss India contestant, says that it feels like life has come a full circle for her.
Recalling her days as a Miss India contestant, Pooja says, “Back then, I was asked what would l do if I didn’t win the competition. And I remember saying, in 10 years, I am going to be a judge in this beauty pageant. I’m glad my dream has come true and I can’t wait to meet the contestants this year. The only advice I can give them is to have fun and stay true to yourself. Because only then, you will stand out.”
The actress will soon be seen in Saakshyam and a special song in Rangasthalam. She is also said to be in talks for couple of big budget Telugu films.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties