Pooja Hegde is thrilled to have been chosen as a mentor for West Zone for the upcoming Miss India beauty pageant. The actress, who started her journey several years ago as a Miss India contestant, says that it feels like life has come a full circle for her.
Recalling her days as a Miss India contestant, Pooja says, “Back then, I was asked what would l do if I didn’t win the competition. And I remember saying, in 10 years, I am going to be a judge in this beauty pageant. I’m glad my dream has come true and I can’t wait to meet the contestants this year. The only advice I can give them is to have fun and stay true to yourself. Because only then, you will stand out.”
The actress will soon be seen in Saakshyam and a special song in Rangasthalam. She is also said to be in talks for couple of big budget Telugu films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan to play a naxalite?
- Bollywood technician joins Nani-Sudheer’s V
- Srikanth reprises NTR in Manchu Vishnu’s Chadarangam
- Mahesh Babu reveals his most shocking experience with fans
- Karan Johar denies the rumors on his next
- Kiara Advani’s Netflix film trailer makes a big splash