Within a short time, svelte beauty Pooja Hegde has become one of the most sought-after actresses in Tollywood. Apart from her good looks and chirpy performances, there’s another factor that has placed Pooja amongst the best in the industry.
In a latest interview post Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s success, Pooja revealed that her contribution to a film doesn’t stop with acting in it and getting her remuneration. “I always worry about whether I did justice to my role or not. Also, I don’t detach myself after I complete the film. I keenly enquire about the film’s status at the box-office across various centres. I come from a businessmen’s family and I believe that the industry will prosper only if the producers earn profits,” Pooja said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant becomes the new house captain
- Kangana Ranaut summoned by the Mumbai police
- Ramoji Rao donated big for Hyderabad flood victims
- Rajasekhar’s health update- In ICU and responding to treatment well
- RRR Bheem teaser- NTR sets the bar high with his mind-blowing act
- Rajamouli disappoints- Delay in Bheem teaser