Within a short time, svelte beauty Pooja Hegde has become one of the most sought-after actresses in Tollywood. Apart from her good looks and chirpy performances, there’s another factor that has placed Pooja amongst the best in the industry.
In a latest interview post Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s success, Pooja revealed that her contribution to a film doesn’t stop with acting in it and getting her remuneration. “I always worry about whether I did justice to my role or not. Also, I don’t detach myself after I complete the film. I keenly enquire about the film’s status at the box-office across various centres. I come from a businessmen’s family and I believe that the industry will prosper only if the producers earn profits,” Pooja said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed