Within a short time, svelte beauty Pooja Hegde has become one of the most sought-after actresses in Tollywood. Apart from her good looks and chirpy performances, there’s another factor that has placed Pooja amongst the best in the industry.
In a latest interview post Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s success, Pooja revealed that her contribution to a film doesn’t stop with acting in it and getting her remuneration. “I always worry about whether I did justice to my role or not. Also, I don’t detach myself after I complete the film. I keenly enquire about the film’s status at the box-office across various centres. I come from a businessmen’s family and I believe that the industry will prosper only if the producers earn profits,” Pooja said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed director in talks for Ram Charan’s next?
- Thaman gearing up with an emotional number for Pink remake
- Vijay’s Master to have its audio launch during this time
- Its official: Nani to have three releases this year
- AR Rahman reveals his most difficult music score to date
- Bheeshma’s exceptional run in the overseas continues