Within a short time, svelte beauty Pooja Hegde has become one of the most sought-after actresses in Tollywood. Apart from her good looks and chirpy performances, there’s another factor that has placed Pooja amongst the best in the industry.
In a latest interview post Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s success, Pooja revealed that her contribution to a film doesn’t stop with acting in it and getting her remuneration. “I always worry about whether I did justice to my role or not. Also, I don’t detach myself after I complete the film. I keenly enquire about the film’s status at the box-office across various centres. I come from a businessmen’s family and I believe that the industry will prosper only if the producers earn profits,” Pooja said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these Prabhas’ films is going to make it big at Indian box office?
- Sai Pallavi’s dance treat in Love Story’s Saranga Dariya song
- Sunil in and as Maryada Krishnayya; First look out
- Here’s when anchor Sree Mukhi plans to get married
- Prabhas to kick-start Adipurush next week
- Interesting title for Rakul Preet-Vaishnav Tej film?