Poola Rangadu is going steady in almost all the areas. Sunil, Isha Chawla and Dev Gill played lead roles in this film which was directed by Veerabhadram Chowdary. We have got an exclusive info from our sources in the industry that the film has collected a share of Rs 58 lakhs so far and in the long run, the film is expected to collect a share of close to Rs 90 lakhs. In the first three days of its release, the film had collected a share of close to Rs 35 lakhs which is an impressive figure. Thanks to the impressive run of this film, Sunil’s market has increased manifold and we hear that he’s charging Rs 3 crores as his remuneration. The film was produced by Atchi Reddy on Max India banner and Anup Rubens had composed the music.
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans
- Dhanush confirms his next
- Powerstar wraps up dubbing for his next
- Lawrence’s Kanchana 3 seals its release date