We have received exclusive information that talks are at an advanced stage for the remake of Sunil’s comedy entertainer ‘Poola Rangadu’. Baba Films, a leading Bollywood production house, is in talks with producer Atchi Reddy to secure the remake rights and Akshay Kumar’s name is currently being heard in movie circles as the hero of choice for the Bollywood version.
Director Veerabhadram, who has helmed the Telugu version of the film, has reportedly been approached to direct the Hindi film as well but nothing has been finalized yet. Bollywood has been aggressively bagging the remake rights of Telugu films ever since Salman’s ‘Wanted’ achieved super success. ‘Wanted’ is the Bollywood remake of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Pokiri.
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili