We have received exclusive information that talks are at an advanced stage for the remake of Sunil’s comedy entertainer ‘Poola Rangadu’. Baba Films, a leading Bollywood production house, is in talks with producer Atchi Reddy to secure the remake rights and Akshay Kumar’s name is currently being heard in movie circles as the hero of choice for the Bollywood version.
Director Veerabhadram, who has helmed the Telugu version of the film, has reportedly been approached to direct the Hindi film as well but nothing has been finalized yet. Bollywood has been aggressively bagging the remake rights of Telugu films ever since Salman’s ‘Wanted’ achieved super success. ‘Wanted’ is the Bollywood remake of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Pokiri.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?
- Director locked for Allu hero’s next?
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero