Veteran actor, producer, and director Dr. Dasari Narayana Rao said the success of Sunil’s Poola Rangadu is a step in the right direction for small cinema. The multi-talented cine personality opined that industry needs a mix of small and big heroes to balance itself in the long run. While doling out effusive praise on Sunil’s commitment, Dasari also had good words for the producers and said that more of them should come forward and make good small films.
Dasari’s point of revival of small cinema was well taken. The veteran director, as many are aware, was one of the pioneers of small cinema – especially in the period ranging from mid 1970s to 80s.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years