Actress Poonam Kaur recently caused a stir when she targeted a so-called ‘Guruji’ for destructing her life and pushing her into depression. Now, she is back with yet another sly tweet, this time targeting exploitation in politics.
Poonam said that like how newcomers are exploited by a few in the film industry, even stars are exploited by a few politicians. “Because of their reputation and security, they don’t get to speak up. Most of them are apolitical here but scumb to pressure not by will can they anything,” Poonam tweeted.
Even though the controversial actress has not mentioned any names, social media is abuzz that she has once again targeted a famous actor-turned-politician.
New comers or new talent are exploited by few in here but #stars are exploited by few politicians N coz of there reputation n security ….. they don’t get to speak up …..most of them are apolitical here but scumb to pressure not by will can they anything . #structuralabuse
— पूनम कौर ❤️ poonam kaur (@poonamkaurlal) June 19, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Surender Reddy making Akhil’s film quite expensive
- Coroa effect- Budget rises for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy
- Vishal gearing up for a multi-starrer with this hero
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Balayya’s film with senior director shelved?
- Photo Moment: Anushka flaunts her baby bump in a pool