Not many are aware that noted actress Poonam Kaur had served as the brand ambassador for Handlooms for the state of Andhra Pradesh during TDP’s tenure. Later, she was not seen in the post due to the change in the government.
Now, the latest news is that Poonam Kaur’s name is under consideration as the national brand ambassador for Handlooms and Indian textiles. As per the reports, Union Minister of State for MSME is impressed with Poonam’s work and enthusiasm for Indian products and is going to suggest her name to the Prime Minister’s office.
However, an official confirmation regarding the same is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?
- Young actress undergoes COVID-19 test
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report