Not many are aware that noted actress Poonam Kaur had served as the brand ambassador for Handlooms for the state of Andhra Pradesh during TDP’s tenure. Later, she was not seen in the post due to the change in the government.
Now, the latest news is that Poonam Kaur’s name is under consideration as the national brand ambassador for Handlooms and Indian textiles. As per the reports, Union Minister of State for MSME is impressed with Poonam’s work and enthusiasm for Indian products and is going to suggest her name to the Prime Minister’s office.
However, an official confirmation regarding the same is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood