Bollywood actress Poonam Pandey announced that she will be donating her entire remuneration from her upcoming Telugu film to the Kerala CM relief fund. The actress has been signed up to play the lead role in Lady Gabbar Singh, an upcoming Telugu film to be directed by Veeru K. The film is expected to go on floors soon.
Speaking about her decision to contribute to the relief fund, Poonam said, “I am deeply in a trauma and pain to see the devastation caused by the floods in Kerala. My heart goes out to the people in need and in order to help them, I have decided to donate my entire remuneration of just signed Telugu film Lady Gabbar Singh to the Kerala relief fund. I am happy that many people have undertaken their disaster response work in Kerala. I urge everyone to come and support our flood relief work for the people of Kerala.”
In the past, Poonam had played a lead role in an action film Miss Malini, and ‘Lady Gabbar Singh’ will be her next outing in Telugu. More details are awaited.
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement
- National award-winning Tamil actor confirms his role in RRR