Telugu girl Ritu Varma, who shot to fame with the National award-winning film, Pelli Choopulu was later seen in very fewer films. Her Tamil project, Dhruva Natchathiram with Vikram is also struggling to see the light for a long time.
At the crucial point, Ritu got the opportunity to play the female lead in two projects with Sharwanand and Naga Shaurya respectively. While Sharwa’s project went on floors long back, Ritu’s new project with Shaurya was formally launched last month.
The film is expected to kick-start its regular shooting after the lockdown period. But sadly, from the past few days rumors are floating that Shaurya’s project is shelved due to creative differences between the team members.
If the news is to be believed, poor luck continues for Ritu Varma and we have to see what is going to be her next move.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR and Charan have a fun banter on RRR’s Bheem teaser?
- Prabhas is all grace as Vikramaditya in Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 4- These two contestants in the danger zone
- Nagarjuna joins Wild Dog team in Manali
- Big buzz: Has Sanjay Dutt beaten cancer?
- Mahesh Babu’s family holiday during SVP’s US schedule