Telugu girl Ritu Varma, who shot to fame with the National award-winning film, Pelli Choopulu was later seen in very fewer films. Her Tamil project, Dhruva Natchathiram with Vikram is also struggling to see the light for a long time.
At the crucial point, Ritu got the opportunity to play the female lead in two projects with Sharwanand and Naga Shaurya respectively. While Sharwa’s project went on floors long back, Ritu’s new project with Shaurya was formally launched last month.
The film is expected to kick-start its regular shooting after the lockdown period. But sadly, from the past few days rumors are floating that Shaurya’s project is shelved due to creative differences between the team members.
If the news is to be believed, poor luck continues for Ritu Varma and we have to see what is going to be her next move.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part