Telugu girl Ritu Varma, who shot to fame with the National award-winning film, Pelli Choopulu was later seen in very fewer films. Her Tamil project, Dhruva Natchathiram with Vikram is also struggling to see the light for a long time.
At the crucial point, Ritu got the opportunity to play the female lead in two projects with Sharwanand and Naga Shaurya respectively. While Sharwa’s project went on floors long back, Ritu’s new project with Shaurya was formally launched last month.
The film is expected to kick-start its regular shooting after the lockdown period. But sadly, from the past few days rumors are floating that Shaurya’s project is shelved due to creative differences between the team members.
If the news is to be believed, poor luck continues for Ritu Varma and we have to see what is going to be her next move.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran producer announces a film with Balakrishna
- Anu Emanuel finally taking the big plunge
- Rashmika shoots an important question to her fans
- Crazy buzz on star father-son multi-starrer
- New update from Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Viraata Parvam shortly
- Lockdown Review : Ghoomketu – Hindi film on Zee 5