After gaining recognition for her performances in films like ‘Seema Tapakai’ and ‘Avunu’, Malayali actress Poorna got the much needed push to her career with Superstar Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film. The actress is now matching her steps with Mahesh Babu for a traditional song being shot in a temple set at Ramoji Film City.
Speaking to a leading English news daily, Poorna said that the makers of the film approached her as she is a trained classical dancer. Poorna also said that she is enjoying the shoot thoroughly, and that Mahesh Babu is very comfortable to work with, thanks to his down to earth behavior. Koratala Siva directs this flick which is being produced by Mythri Movies banner.
- Interesting title for Kanchana’s Bollywood remake
- Venky Mama’s Hyderabad schedule underway
- DSP saved from the wrath of Mahesh’s fans
- Nani-Indraganti film gets a launch date
- Fans relieved- Bunny finally starts AA19
- Has Nani taken a risk with Gang Leader?