Recently it was reported that, actor turned director Ravi Babu was making a sequel of his 2012 hit film ‘Avunu’. Now, the latest is that the regular shooting of ‘Avunu 2’ has started on August 1 and the heroine Poorna would join the team only from August 7. Interestingly, the film’s shooting will be completed in a single schedule. Ravibabu is repeating the same cast in the sequel which means Harshavardhan Rane and Poorna would be in the lead roles again. Flying Frogs and Suresh Productions are jointly producing this suspense thriller.
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb