Popular actor, Rahul Ramakrishna, who made a mark with films like Arjun Reddy, Bharat Ane Nenu, and Geetha Govindam, has apologized to the audience following the debacle of his latest film, Mithai. The film, directed by Prashant Kumar, had Rahul and Priyadarshi in lead roles, and it was promoted as a dark comedy.
The film received poor reviews and those who watched the film criticised its poor screenplay. Rahul Ramakrishna was extremely candid about his views on the film and said that he wasn’t happy with the way it had shaped up and that’s why he didn’t promote it much.
The actor went on to promise that he will only do films which he firmly believes in and that his well-wishers can expect much better film’s when he teams up with Priyadarshi once again. Incidentally, the actor has deactivated his Twitter account soon after posting his views on Mithai.
- Tamannaah signs back-to-back horror films in Telugu and Tamil
- We want a citizen’s voice in the Parliament: Prakash Raj
- Nithiin’s latest tweet raises eyebrows
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham day 1 Krishna collections
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story