In what could be said as big news, R Madhavan, the star actor has been given responsibility by the government of India. As per the latest update, Madhavan has been appointed as the new president of the Film and Television Institute of India.
For those who do not know, the Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) is a film institute under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting of the Government of India and aided by the Central Government of India.
It is situated on the premises of the erstwhile Prabhat Film Company in Pune. It was established in 1960 and its alumni include technicians, actors, and directors in the film and television industry.
Some big names like Anupam Kher, Shyam Benegal, and Roshan Taneja have worked as the president of FTII. Now, Madhavan has got this big post which he will serve for the next three years.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna’s Naa Saami Ranga to be out on this date?
- Interesting buzz: Thalapathy 68 to use AI tech for a song shoot
- Rukmini Vasanth becomes a talking point, Tollywood offers knocking her door
- MAD’s paid premieres details are here
- On War’s 4th anniversary, Ayan Mukerji meets NTR for War 2
- Tiger Nageswara Rao will stand as a milestone in Ravi Teja’s career: Ram Lakshman