Jagapathi Babu, who has been doing quite a few villainous roles and supporting characters in recent years, revealed that he is quite thankful to Sukumar for changing his image once again with Rangasthalam.
“I was tired of getting stereotyped with the same stylised look post Legend, and it was Sukumar who cast me in a different role in Rangasthalam. I have been wanting to do something like this for a while now and it has given a big boost to my career once again. In fact, I would say that this feels like the beginning of yet another exciting phase in my career,” Jagapathi Babu said.
The actor had played the role of the village president in the rural drama. Directed by Sukumar, the film had Ram Charan and Samantha playing the lead roles, and it is expected to be one of the biggest hits in Telugu cinema.
Articles that might interest you:
- I was scared initially to act with Balayya sir, says young actress
- Bigg Boss beauty turns Assistant Director
- 2 releases in 1 week: Priyanka Jawalkar’s promising line-up
- Rajamouli’s priorities change big time with RRR
- Sharwa to do a film based on the time machine concept?
- Team Trisha slam wedding rumors of the star heroine