Jagapathi Babu, who has been doing quite a few villainous roles and supporting characters in recent years, revealed that he is quite thankful to Sukumar for changing his image once again with Rangasthalam.
“I was tired of getting stereotyped with the same stylised look post Legend, and it was Sukumar who cast me in a different role in Rangasthalam. I have been wanting to do something like this for a while now and it has given a big boost to my career once again. In fact, I would say that this feels like the beginning of yet another exciting phase in my career,” Jagapathi Babu said.
The actor had played the role of the village president in the rural drama. Directed by Sukumar, the film had Ram Charan and Samantha playing the lead roles, and it is expected to be one of the biggest hits in Telugu cinema.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kanika Kapoor discharged from hospital
- Star director giving finishing touches to his next
- Mahesh giving a final reading to Parasuram’s bounded script
- Tollywood producer awaits Bollywood heroes’ dates for Rakshasudu remake
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi remake rights with this producer?
- Vijay and I are nervous: Ananya Pandey on Fighter