As per the latest updates, Ravi Kishan, who enthralled the audience with his villainous stint in Allu Arjun’s ‘Race Gurram’ and Ravi Teja’s ‘Kick 2’, has been roped in to play a negative role in the film.
The regular shooting of this film is progressing at a brisk pace. Touted to be a hilarious romantic entertainer, Mickey J Meyer is the music director for the film and Chota K Naidu is the cinematographer. The makers have yet to finalize the female lead for the film.
- Sudheer Babu to introduce young talent under his banner
- Nagarjuna Is Proud Of Samantha’s Career
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film all set for UK schedule
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept
- Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film set for July release