This Doctor’s Day, Bommarillu and Dhee actress Genelia and her husband and Bollywood actor Riteish Deshmukh pledged to donate their organs. “Riteish and me have been thinking about it for a long time but unfortunately didn’t get down to doing it,” Genelia said, as she announced her noble decision.
The star couple’s touching gesture has been appreciated not only by their fans but also several celebrities and political leaders, including Union Minister for Health & Family Welfare Dr Harsh Vardhan. Genelia has been a full-time mom to her sons for the last few years. She has been planning to make her acting comeback.
riteish and me have been thinking about it for a long time but unfortunately didn’t get down to doing it. Today on Doctor’s Day we pledge to donate our organs. We want to thank Dr Nozer Sherier and FOGSI for… https://t.co/JTi8bYXS2j
— Genelia Deshmukh (@geneliad) July 1, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Maruthi’s next in doubt – Deets inside
- Mahesh saves another lil’ girl’s life
- Raashi Khanna bags top Tamil star’s film?
- Crazy title fixed for Naga Shourya 20
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers shocked with the popularity of this housemate
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers plan a big twist for this weekend show