Talented Bollywood actress Radhika Apte has auditioned for the new installments of the James Bond and the Star Wars. Revealing the news herself, Radhika said in a latest interview that she filmed the audition at home and send it to both the films’ casting directors.
Bond25 has already been under progress for the last few months. On the other hand, Star Wars’ new episode will commence its shooting formalities soon. Radhika is well known to Telugu audiences for her roles in Balakrishna’s Legend and Lion, Kabali and RGV’s Rakta Charitra. Besides movies, she has been part of acclaimed Netflix originals like Lust Stories, Sacred Games and Ghoul.
Articles that might interest you:
- 100% lockdown is the only solution to fight Corona: Venkatesh
- Mohan Lal donates for Corona crisis
- RGV’s teasing tweet on the senior director
- Maruthi slams rumors about his next film
- Delay in RRR kills hopes of Vamsi Paidipally even more
- Poll : What did you like about Pushpa’s first look?