Keerthy Suresh, who’s playing the role of Savitri in Mahanati, has denied rumours that she’s going to put on weight for her role in the film. Directed by Nag Ashwin, the biopic of Savitri has been in news ever since it was first announced.
Till recently, there were rumours that Keerthy is planning to put on weight to add more authenticity to play the role of Savitri; however, the actress has went on record to say that she’ll be using prosthetic make-up. “To tell you the truth, I’ve lost weight in recent times and I want to lose more. We are going to use prosthetic make-up in the film,” she said in an interview.
Apart from Mahanati, Keerthy is also playing the lead role in Pawan Kalyan-Trivikram’s next film and Suriya’s upcoming film. She’ll also start shooting for Saamy 2 and Vishal’s Sandakozhi 2 soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from Bheeshma
- Mahesh turns emotional on Vijaya Nirmala’s birth anniversary
- Bollywood starlet in talks for Mega hero’s film?
- Prabhas’s clear cut instructions to his director
- Vijay Devarakonda’s tough times continue-Karan Johar takes a key decision?
- Juicy info about Allu Arjun’s role in Sukumar’s next