Actress Taapsee’s acting debut was with the Telugu film ‘Jhummandi Naadam’ around a decade ago. She went on to act in several popular films in Tollywood and Kollywood, before finally making her presence felt in Bollywood.
In a latest interview, Taapsee opened up about her admiration for the southern film industry and how South audiences always showered love on her. “The audience there (South) has liked my films for so many years and continue to do so even after I started working in Hindi films,” Taapsee said, also adding that she will be acting in at least one Telugu or Tamil film every year.
Currently, apart from acting in three Bollywood films, Taapsee is simultaneously working on Vijay Sethupathi’s ongoing Tamil film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Super Over’s intriguing sneak peek raises curiosity
- With lack of offers, Bigg Boss contestants deppending on this
- Vijay Devarakonda to stun fans with Puri Jagan’s makeover
- Huge demand for Krack’s remake rights
- Master a debacle in Hindi- Then why remaking it?
- Red’s 3rd day AP/TG collections