Actress Taapsee’s acting debut was with the Telugu film ‘Jhummandi Naadam’ around a decade ago. She went on to act in several popular films in Tollywood and Kollywood, before finally making her presence felt in Bollywood.
In a latest interview, Taapsee opened up about her admiration for the southern film industry and how South audiences always showered love on her. “The audience there (South) has liked my films for so many years and continue to do so even after I started working in Hindi films,” Taapsee said, also adding that she will be acting in at least one Telugu or Tamil film every year.
Currently, apart from acting in three Bollywood films, Taapsee is simultaneously working on Vijay Sethupathi’s ongoing Tamil film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part