Rashmika Mandanna is on a roll in Telugu film industry these days. Ever since Geetha Govindam turned out to be a blockbuster, she has been flooded with plenty of offers, and she is going to team up with some of the biggest stars in the industry including Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun.
Meanwhile, her remuneration is apparently turning out to be a bit too much for Kannada filmmakers who approached her in recent times. When the actress landed in Bangalore to promote Dear Comrade, her remuneration was a hot topic at the press meet. However, she defended her remuneration hike saying that since it has been two years post Kirrik Party, she is expecting some growth in her career, including her remuneration. “You work in the media. I am sure you would want a hike a salary and promotion at regular intervals in your career. I expect the same too,” she quipped.
Her upcoming film, Dear Comrade is going to release in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, and Malayalam on July 26. Vijay Deverakonda is the lead actor in this intense love story and Bharat Kamma has directed it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teja’s two new projects revealed on his birthday
- Mahesh-Vamsi Paidipally film doubtful-Deets inside?
- Poll : Who among these two should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- Noted singer croons a special song for Trump
- Bheeshma takes a solid start-Day One collections
- Budget issues make Suresh Babu take a key decision for Rana’s next?