The second schedule for Allu Arjun and his Arya director Sukumar’s highly-anticipated action drama will commence in February. The Stylish Star will join the team in the upcoming schedule. And here is an exciting buzz. The film has the Seshachalam forest red sanders smuggling backdrop.
Apparently, popular anchor turned actress Anasuya will be playing a crucial role in Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film. The buzz is that Sukumar was quite impressed with Anasuya’s performance as Rangammatha in Rangasthalam and he has now penned a riveting character for her. An official announcement and more details are awaited in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hero Srikanth’s father passes away
- Ravi Teja to have three releases this year
- Bengali star to play Sobhan Babu in Jayalalithaa biopic
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?