The second schedule for Allu Arjun and his Arya director Sukumar’s highly-anticipated action drama will commence in February. The Stylish Star will join the team in the upcoming schedule. And here is an exciting buzz. The film has the Seshachalam forest red sanders smuggling backdrop.
Apparently, popular anchor turned actress Anasuya will be playing a crucial role in Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film. The buzz is that Sukumar was quite impressed with Anasuya’s performance as Rangammatha in Rangasthalam and he has now penned a riveting character for her. An official announcement and more details are awaited in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed