Sai Pallavi, one of the most popular actors today, has stated that she won’t ever endorse beauty products. The actress, who is well known for her freckles, confessed that it took her a long time to be comfortable with her skin condition, and that she was thrilled when the audience too approved her no makeup look in most of her films.
In a recent interview, Sai Pallavi said, “I won’t endorse beauty products. You need to be confident about who you are. Makeup alone doesn’t make you pretty. I am told that I look like another person when I wear makeup. So surprisingly, most directors insist on a no makeup look for me. It’s a very liberating feeling to be accepted as you are.”
The actress will next be seen in Selvaraghavan’s NGK in which she is paired with Suriya. Her recent Malayalam film, Athiran, opened to rave reviews and it is doing quite well at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood hero wants to work with Samantha
- Clarity on Bheemla Nayak’s release plans leaves fans thrilled
- KGF Chapter 2 to lock horns with these two biggies
- Nani inspired me to do Jersey: Shahid Kapoor
- Love Story team to join hands next year
- Madhavan’s directorial debut – Rocketry gets a date