Sai Pallavi, one of the most popular actors today, has stated that she won’t ever endorse beauty products. The actress, who is well known for her freckles, confessed that it took her a long time to be comfortable with her skin condition, and that she was thrilled when the audience too approved her no makeup look in most of her films.
In a recent interview, Sai Pallavi said, “I won’t endorse beauty products. You need to be confident about who you are. Makeup alone doesn’t make you pretty. I am told that I look like another person when I wear makeup. So surprisingly, most directors insist on a no makeup look for me. It’s a very liberating feeling to be accepted as you are.”
The actress will next be seen in Selvaraghavan’s NGK in which she is paired with Suriya. Her recent Malayalam film, Athiran, opened to rave reviews and it is doing quite well at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Stunning beauty says she is lady Allu Arjun
- Will this be the first Telugu film to release on pay-per-view basis?
- Allu Arjun celebrates Daughter’s Day with two precious pictures
- Twist in Bigg Boss- This contestant eliminated today
- Legendary actress’ key role in Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Talk- This noted heroine broke down thrice during NCB questioning