Sunny Leone is not only a popular actress but also a successful entrepreneur. Soon after she made her debut in Hindi cinema, the actress launched her own online game, besides endorsing several brands, and also penned a book titled ‘Sweet Dreams’. The latest news is that she’s all set to launch her own cosmetic line named StarStruck.
Talking about her cosmetic brand, Sunny Leone said, “The texture and feel was very important to me because as a woman that means everything when wearing lipsticks and glosses and lip liner. My product is all vegan and not tested on animals. StarStruck is a brand I think any woman can wear and the colours I have chosen for this first round are very well rounded for any skin type or colour.”
The products are expected to hit the market on March 1, and at the moment, Sunny Leone and her husband Daniel are looking into the last minute formalities before rolling out the brand.
Articles that might interest you:
- This hit combination to repeat yet again?
- Star director to takeover Ayyappanum Telugu version responsibilities?
- Murugadoss is ready with a solid script for his next
- Music composer-hero GV Prakash Kumar debuts in Hollywood
- Rajashekar and his wife risking it once again
- Review : Gunjan Saxena -Hindi film on Netflix