Sunny Leone has built her reputation, all these days, as an actor, TV show host, and a businesswoman. And now, the actress has revealed her artistic side too. Considering that the nation-wide lockdown has made celebrities spend time at home, Sunny Leone stated that she spent nearly 40 days to complete a painting.
Addressing her fans on Instagram, Sunny Leone said, “It’s called ‘Broken glass’, sort of like our lives at the moment. Everything might feel shattered but every piece is meant to be next to each other to be made feel whole again.”
The actress has also been actively promoting her cosmetics brand, Star Struck, which was doing well prior to the Covid-19 pandemic; however, it remains to be seen if Sunny Leone has a different strategy in mind to promote the brand in near future.
View this post on Instagram
Finally done my lockdown piece of art. Has taken 40days to complete. It’s called “broken glass” sort of like our lives at the moment. Everything might feel shattered, but every piece is meant to be next to each other to be made whole again. So if we can work together we also will feel whole again and come back together. Love you all.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krish drops a fresh update on HHVM
- Bollywood star actor to launch DSP’s pan-Indian music video
- Mohan Raja – God Father’s screenplay is very tight and surprising
- Vikram to be screened at this famous film festival
- Oke Oka Jeevitham to stream on OTT from This date?
- Allu family’s big aim with Allu Studios