Sunny Leone has built her reputation, all these days, as an actor, TV show host, and a businesswoman. And now, the actress has revealed her artistic side too. Considering that the nation-wide lockdown has made celebrities spend time at home, Sunny Leone stated that she spent nearly 40 days to complete a painting.
Addressing her fans on Instagram, Sunny Leone said, “It’s called ‘Broken glass’, sort of like our lives at the moment. Everything might feel shattered but every piece is meant to be next to each other to be made feel whole again.”
The actress has also been actively promoting her cosmetics brand, Star Struck, which was doing well prior to the Covid-19 pandemic; however, it remains to be seen if Sunny Leone has a different strategy in mind to promote the brand in near future.
View this post on Instagram
Finally done my lockdown piece of art. Has taken 40days to complete. It’s called “broken glass” sort of like our lives at the moment. Everything might feel shattered, but every piece is meant to be next to each other to be made whole again. So if we can work together we also will feel whole again and come back together. Love you all.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema
- NTR launches impressive trailer of Timmarusu