The Telugu TV fraternity is rattled by the back-to-back COVID-19 positive cases among its actors and technicians. Since last night, rumors of popular anchor and actress Jhansi contracting the Novel Coronavirus have been spreading on social media.
But Jhansi is quick to come up with a clarification. She rubbished the ongoing speculations and said that she is doing absolutely fine. She urged her colleagues who are taking part in shootings to follow necessary precautions and take utmost care of themselves.
Jhansi recently shot for a few episodes of Parivaar’s second season. One of the crew members tested positive for COVID-19 and this led to the rumors that Jhansi too has contracted the virus.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor under consideration for Sarkaru Vaari Paata?
- Fresh buzz on Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe
- War combination to repeat soon
- Naga Shaurya’s new film kick-starts shooting
- Samantha to unveil Zombie Reddy’s ‘first bite’
- Kiara Advani tests negative and Varun Dhawan tests positive for COVID