The Telugu TV fraternity is rattled by the back-to-back COVID-19 positive cases among its actors and technicians. Since last night, rumors of popular anchor and actress Jhansi contracting the Novel Coronavirus have been spreading on social media.
But Jhansi is quick to come up with a clarification. She rubbished the ongoing speculations and said that she is doing absolutely fine. She urged her colleagues who are taking part in shootings to follow necessary precautions and take utmost care of themselves.
Jhansi recently shot for a few episodes of Parivaar’s second season. One of the crew members tested positive for COVID-19 and this led to the rumors that Jhansi too has contracted the virus.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal