The Telugu TV fraternity is rattled by the back-to-back COVID-19 positive cases among its actors and technicians. Since last night, rumors of popular anchor and actress Jhansi contracting the Novel Coronavirus have been spreading on social media.
But Jhansi is quick to come up with a clarification. She rubbished the ongoing speculations and said that she is doing absolutely fine. She urged her colleagues who are taking part in shootings to follow necessary precautions and take utmost care of themselves.
Jhansi recently shot for a few episodes of Parivaar’s second season. One of the crew members tested positive for COVID-19 and this led to the rumors that Jhansi too has contracted the virus.
Articles that might interest you:
- Juicy info on Ram Charan’s next
- Official announcement regarding Chiru’s next on his birthday?
- Prabhas’ home production to bankroll his best friend’s film
- NTR and Ram Charan’s disguise to be superb in RRR
- Exclusive Interview : Neeraja Kona- I am all set to direct my first film
- Lockdown Review : Lootcase – Hindi film on Disney Hotstar