Popular anchor turned actress, Anasuya revealed quite a few interesting details about her personal life. In a recent interview with Ali on the latter’s talk show, the actress revealed that her mother was keen to name her as Pavitra, but her father chose to name her Anasuya.
“My mother wanted to name me as Pavitra; however, I was the first girl to be born on my father’s side. So, my father chose to name her after his mother. That’s how I got my name,” Anasuya said. Also, when Ali asked her why she always gets into trouble for her opinions on Twitter, the actress said, “In the initial years when I joined social media, I didn’t know how to be neutral and politically correct. So, no matter opinion I have, a section of people would keep trolling me. I think I am able to handle it much better now.”
After making her debut in films, Anasuya earned good name for herself with her performances in films like Kshanam and Rangasthalam. More details about her next set of projects are expected to be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood