Anchor Lasya, who is popular in the TV circuit for her cute looks and chirpy attitude, will be seen in a crucial role in Raja Meeru Keka, a film being produced by Suresh Productions and directed by debutant Krishna Kishore. Apparently, Lasya’s character drives the film’s narrative.
The film’s shooting has been completed already and the entire post-production work will be wrapped up by next week. Raja Meeru Keka will hit the screens in January or February.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das