Anasuya, popular anchor and actress, has been quite outspoken about abuse that women face on social media for a long time now. And many a times, she has tried to shut down trolls who targeted her on numerous occasions. Now, she is urging Twitter to reassess it’s rules to intervene every time someone raises a valid request.
Recently, when Anasuya complained about a Twitter account which has been degrading her and other actresses, much to her surprise, Twitter wrote back to her saying that the content doesn’t violate their rules. Responding to Twitter’s stand on the issue, Anasuya urged the social media platform to do a complete overhaul of its rules and protect women from such incidents.
The actress even stated that she wouldn’t hesitate to file a complaint against Twitter for not taking any proper action despite ample proof of cyber crimes.
Dear @TwitterSupport .. I urge you to reassess "your rules" .. if this is not violating then what else does.. I won't shy away to blame you guys as major influence by not contemplating the cyber abuse.. @cybercrimecyb1 Sir I request you to help tag the right authorities 🙏 pic.twitter.com/G4I3KRwFQ9
— Anasuya Bharadwaj (@anusuyakhasba) February 9, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- 26 years for Balayya’s super hit Bobbili Simham
- Deva Katta posts key update on Sai Dharam Tej’s next
- RRR and Rajamouli suffering from this major issue
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Nithin resumes Rang De shoot-Makes a special announcement
- Film Trivia : Guess this Telugu actor who trained in New York Film Academy?