After the stunning success of F2 earlier this year, Varun Tej has signed couple of films including the Telugu remake of Jigarthanda. Directed by Harish Shankar, Varun is said to be playing a gangster in the film which has been titled as Valmiki. Meanwhile, he is undergoing intense boxing training for another film which is on the lines of Salman Khan’s Sultan.
The latest buzz is that Bollywood actor, Suniel Shetty has agreed to come onboard to play an important role in this film which has Varun playing a boxer. Kiran Korrapati, a former associate of Sreenu Vaitla, is going to direct the film.
At this moment, it isn’t clear what role Suniel Shetty is going to play in the film. If he signs the film, it will also mark his debut in Telugu cinema. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans of NTR want a key update on this
- RRR release date: Vakeel Saab producer’s startling comments on Rajamouli
- KGF 2 makers’ staggering quote for Nizam rights?
- Ravi Teja’s heroine to land in Bollywood
- Noted Bollywood filmmaker announces his next
- Krack success- Ravi Teja hikes his fee