It’s well known that star character artiste cum villain Sonu Sood will be producing a biopic on Hyderabadi badminton champ PV Sindhu. The project will be going on floors sometime this year and Sonu is planning to approach top Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone to reprise Sindhu’s role.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that Sonu Sood himself will be essaying the role of Sindhu’s coach ad badminton legend Gopichand in the biopic. The film is slated for release in 2020. The director who will helm this project is yet to announced. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s stylish avatar at Niharika’s engagement wows fans
- Juicy info on Prabhas-Pooja Hegde’s Radhe Shyam
- Team KGF 2 in big tension – Here’s why
- Legendary playback singer SP Balasubrahmanyam critical
- Prashanth Neel’s special request to NTR
- Case filed against Kathi Mahesh- Sent to Jail