It’s well known that star character artiste cum villain Sonu Sood will be producing a biopic on Hyderabadi badminton champ PV Sindhu. The project will be going on floors sometime this year and Sonu is planning to approach top Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone to reprise Sindhu’s role.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that Sonu Sood himself will be essaying the role of Sindhu’s coach ad badminton legend Gopichand in the biopic. The film is slated for release in 2020. The director who will helm this project is yet to announced. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo crosses 100 crore mark
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Orey Bujjiga wraps up shoot-Confirms release date
- New title of Prabhas’s next becomes a hot topic