Recently, we had reported how various television channels are fighting it out to bag the satellite rights of Mahanati. The latest we hear is that Zee TV has bagged the rights for a whopping 18 crores.
This money is half the investment cost of the film and looks like the makers are going to pocket good profits with this film. Mahanati has become the flavor of the season these days. The film is drawing good attention from all quarters and is growing quite strongly with each passing day.
Nag Ashwin directs this film which has been produced by Swapna Cinema.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Much awaited sequel completes its first schedule
- Dear Comrade completes censor; Locks a lengthy runtime
- Controversial Tamil actor’s film put on hold
- Ranarangam resumes promotions, second song to be released
- Despite controversies, Nag to go ahead with Bigg Boss