Post the mixed response of Jawaan, Sai Dharam Tej is busy working on two films simultaneously. One of them is V V Vinayak’s project and the latest we hear is that the film’s satellite rights have been bagged by Gemini TV.
The reports also suggest that some good amount has been spent by the channel to bag these rights. This is a huge film for Sai Dharam Tej as it is the first time that he is working with Vinayak in a complete mass film.
The shooting of the film is nearing completion and the release date will be known soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- PSPK 27 formally launched: To roll on from this date
- Ashwathama’s censor done-runtime locked
- Sarileru and Ala Vaikunthapuramlo make a solid impact in Andhra
- Noted production house to release Johar
- Disco Raja’s disappointing show continues
- I’m alright: Super Star dispels injury rumors