Post the mixed response of Jawaan, Sai Dharam Tej is busy working on two films simultaneously. One of them is V V Vinayak’s project and the latest we hear is that the film’s satellite rights have been bagged by Gemini TV.
The reports also suggest that some good amount has been spent by the channel to bag these rights. This is a huge film for Sai Dharam Tej as it is the first time that he is working with Vinayak in a complete mass film.
The shooting of the film is nearing completion and the release date will be known soon.
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next
- Latest update on Lakshmi’s NTR’s release
- “My phone was hacked,” Hansika clarifies
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international
- Poll : How much share do you think will Mr. Majnu collect on its first day?