Popular Malayalam character artiste late Kalpana is well-known to Telugu audiences through movies like Oopiri and Kamal Haasan’s Sati Leelavati and Brahmachari. Kalpana passed away in Hyderabad during Oopiri’s shooting last year.
Now, Kalpana’s daughter Sreesankhya is all set to make her silver screen debut. Sreesankhya will play the female lead in the Malayalam movie Kunjiyammayum Anchumakkalum. The film is written and directed by Sumesh Lal and bankrolled by Abdul Rasheed. The movie will go on floors in January.
Articles that might interest you:
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR
- iSmart Shankar’s Ceded first weekend collections are here