Popular Malayalam character artiste late Kalpana is well-known to Telugu audiences through movies like Oopiri and Kamal Haasan’s Sati Leelavati and Brahmachari. Kalpana passed away in Hyderabad during Oopiri’s shooting last year.
Now, Kalpana’s daughter Sreesankhya is all set to make her silver screen debut. Sreesankhya will play the female lead in the Malayalam movie Kunjiyammayum Anchumakkalum. The film is written and directed by Sumesh Lal and bankrolled by Abdul Rasheed. The movie will go on floors in January.
- Geetha Govindam records solid TRP’s on its TV debut
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot