Popular Malayalam character artiste late Kalpana is well-known to Telugu audiences through movies like Oopiri and Kamal Haasan’s Sati Leelavati and Brahmachari. Kalpana passed away in Hyderabad during Oopiri’s shooting last year.
Now, Kalpana’s daughter Sreesankhya is all set to make her silver screen debut. Sreesankhya will play the female lead in the Malayalam movie Kunjiyammayum Anchumakkalum. The film is written and directed by Sumesh Lal and bankrolled by Abdul Rasheed. The movie will go on floors in January.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar