Popular Malayalam character artiste late Kalpana is well-known to Telugu audiences through movies like Oopiri and Kamal Haasan’s Sati Leelavati and Brahmachari. Kalpana passed away in Hyderabad during Oopiri’s shooting last year.
Now, Kalpana’s daughter Sreesankhya is all set to make her silver screen debut. Sreesankhya will play the female lead in the Malayalam movie Kunjiyammayum Anchumakkalum. The film is written and directed by Sumesh Lal and bankrolled by Abdul Rasheed. The movie will go on floors in January.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero keen to write scripts for other heroes
- Former heroine to play Gopichand’s sister
- Vijay to work with this lady director?
- Is Ileana’s Bollywood career over?
- Update on AVPL’s Chennai city collections
- Is this is the reason behind Nishabdham’s postponement?