2020 has been a forgetful year for the Telugu film industry. The Coronavirus pandemic has destroyed the industry and its dependants to a great extent. Tollywood also lost several actors, filmmakers and technicians this year.
According to the latest reports, senior character artiste Narsing Yadav (57) passed away at Yasoda Hospital in Somajiguda, Hyderabad. Narsing was suffering from kidney related ailments and he was undergoing dialysis treatment for the last few months.
Narsing Yadav had acted in over 300 movies in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. He played memorable characters in movies such as Kshama Kshanam, Gaayam, Mutha Mestri, Anukokunda Oka Roju. He was last seen in Chiranjeevi’s Khaidi No.150.
123telugu.com expresses its deepest condolences to the actor’s family and friends.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mohan Babu’s Son of India’s first look to be out soon
- Star hero’s voice over in Acharya teaser
- Nuvvunte Naa Jathaga’s emotional trailer impresses
- Lavanya Tripathi attempting versatile roles
- Poll : Which aspect of Acharya’s teaser are you waiting for?
- Keerthy Suresh thrilled to act in her father’s film