Brahmaji, one of the most popular character artistes in Tollywood, is once again turning hero. The actor, who acted as the male lead in several films in the past, will be seen essaying the central character in a film titled Trap.
Yesterday, veteran director Dasari Narayana Rao unveiled Trap’s first look and motion poster. This film will deal with the plight of young girls and women who are cheated by shady people in the name of acting chances in the film industry.
VS Phanindra is the film’s director and Swarnalatha is the producer. Trap will be released in December.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Nayanthara-Samantha film
- Two household staff at top Bollywood filmmaker’s home test positive for COVID-19
- Balakrishna’s next with his favourite director put on hold?
- Star anchor in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa? Here’s the clarification
- Indo-American actress opens up about her relationship with Kamal Haasan
- Mahesh Babu’s swim time with Gautam and Sitara