It’s well-known that noted character artiste Posani Krishna Murali used to be prominent writer and director in the past. After getting busier as an actor, he took a break from writing and directing films. But, if the latest reports are anything to go by, Posani is all set to return to direction.
Apparently, Posani is planning to make a political drama. He wants to kick-start the film as soon as possible and release the film before the general elections. Given his firebrand statements on the latest political happenings in the twin Telugu states, one can surely expect an explosive political drama from Posani.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero
- Here is the complete distributors list of Sye Raa