Venu Madhav, one of the most popular comedians in Telugu cinema, has been missing in action for the past few years. In fact, the actor even became a target of gossip mongers who pronounced him dead on the internet, and soon after the news went viral, Venu Madhav submitted a memorandum with the police officials to take action against such people.
In a recent interview, Venu Madhav said, “I decided not to do roles which are filled with double-meaning dialogues. Hence, the number of films I work in has come down. I am also in good health condition and I don’t have any financial problems. Some people thought that I had lost everything after one of my films flopped; however, I managed to recover the money from satellite rights. Besides, I have quite a lot of properties on my name.”
Venu Madhav ruled the roost in Telugu cinema as one of the most popular comedians from mid ’90s to 2011-12, and after that, he cut down his work drastically and made onscreen appearances only occasionally. He is said to have signed few more films in recent times and some of them will release soon.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties