Venu Madhav, one of the most popular comedians in Telugu cinema, has been missing in action for the past few years. In fact, the actor even became a target of gossip mongers who pronounced him dead on the internet, and soon after the news went viral, Venu Madhav submitted a memorandum with the police officials to take action against such people.
In a recent interview, Venu Madhav said, “I decided not to do roles which are filled with double-meaning dialogues. Hence, the number of films I work in has come down. I am also in good health condition and I don’t have any financial problems. Some people thought that I had lost everything after one of my films flopped; however, I managed to recover the money from satellite rights. Besides, I have quite a lot of properties on my name.”
Venu Madhav ruled the roost in Telugu cinema as one of the most popular comedians from mid ’90s to 2011-12, and after that, he cut down his work drastically and made onscreen appearances only occasionally. He is said to have signed few more films in recent times and some of them will release soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- This hit combination to repeat yet again?
- Star director to takeover Ayyappanum Telugu version responsibilities?
- Murugadoss is ready with a solid script for his next
- Music composer-hero GV Prakash Kumar debuts in Hollywood
- Rajashekar and his wife risking it once again
- Review : Gunjan Saxena -Hindi film on Netflix