Popular Tamil comedian, Yogi Babu, who is currently a busy bee in Tamil cinema got married today on a silent note in Tamil Nadu.
As per the reports, Yogi Babu tied the knot to a girl named Manju Parkavi at Thiruttani town in Tamil Nadu. On the professional front, Yogi Babu, who was last seen in Vijay’s blockbuster Bigil has close to half a dozen films in his hands.
He is all set to host a reception for the industry in March. We at 123telugu.com wishes the newly married couple a happy married life.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to team up with Sanjay Leela Bhansali for his first straight Bollywood film
- Chiranjeevi worried about comparisons with Rajinikanth
- Varun Tej’s Boxer gets a date for its next schedule
- Chiranjeevi reveals why Sujeeth was replaced for Lucifer remake
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release