Senior comedian Prudhvi, popularly known as 30 Years Industry Prudhvi, is all set to turn hero with a soon-to-release comedy thriller, titled My Dear Maarthandam. The film’s fun-filled and thrilling trailer was unveiled by Arjun Reddy director Sandeep Reddy Vanga this morning.
My Dear Maarthandam is a comedy of errors, as Prudhvi as lawyer Maarthandam takes up a murder case involving young heroes Rakendu Mouli and Arjun Reddy fame Kalyan. The film also has comedian Krishna Bhagawan and Kalpika Ganesh in key roles. Harish KV is the director and Syed Nizamuddin is the producer of My Dear Maarthandam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amala Paul’s take on Dhanush’s role in her breakup
- Sai Tej’s SBSB gets a fancy deal
- Mahesh Babu, T-leaders to inaugurate Vijaya Nirmala’s statue
- Taapsee’s next is a remake of a German film
- Upasana Kamineni’s sustainable Yoga program for Telangana Police
- Star Tamil composer under consideration for Mahesh’s next?