Senior comedian Prudhvi, popularly known as 30 Years Industry Prudhvi, is all set to turn hero with a soon-to-release comedy thriller, titled My Dear Maarthandam. The film’s fun-filled and thrilling trailer was unveiled by Arjun Reddy director Sandeep Reddy Vanga this morning.
My Dear Maarthandam is a comedy of errors, as Prudhvi as lawyer Maarthandam takes up a murder case involving young heroes Rakendu Mouli and Arjun Reddy fame Kalyan. The film also has comedian Krishna Bhagawan and Kalpika Ganesh in key roles. Harish KV is the director and Syed Nizamuddin is the producer of My Dear Maarthandam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Adipurush’s special schedule only for him?
- PC Sreeram shares a throwback picture of Pawan Kalyan & Bhumika
- Prabhas asks Salaar team to get back to work
- Ram Gopal Varma shares his review of Family Man 2
- Alia Bhatt paid a bomb for RRR?
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?