Allu Sirish’s upcoming film, ABCD, is slated to hit screens on May 17. The film is an official remake of Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan’s hit film, ABCD. The film’s trailer was released a couple of weeks ago and it received a decent response.
We came to know from ABCD’s trailer that popular comedian Vennela Kishore will be seen as a TV presenter in the film. A source close to the film’s unit informs us that Vennela Kishore’s hilarious comedy in a few scenes will be one of the main highlights in ABCD.
Krishnarjuna Yuddham actress Rukshar plays Sirish’s love interest in ABCD and former child artiste Master Bharath will be seen as Sirish’s friend. Sanjeev Reddy is the director and Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar are the producers of this youthful entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Parking fee at theatres to be charged soon?
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Ram makes sensational tweets- Requests AP CM for investigation
- Star comedian tests positive for COVID 19
- Viral- Allu Arjun’s kids get dressed as freedom fighters
- Mohan Babu in and as Son of India