Allu Sirish’s upcoming film, ABCD, is slated to hit screens on May 17. The film is an official remake of Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan’s hit film, ABCD. The film’s trailer was released a couple of weeks ago and it received a decent response.
We came to know from ABCD’s trailer that popular comedian Vennela Kishore will be seen as a TV presenter in the film. A source close to the film’s unit informs us that Vennela Kishore’s hilarious comedy in a few scenes will be one of the main highlights in ABCD.
Krishnarjuna Yuddham actress Rukshar plays Sirish’s love interest in ABCD and former child artiste Master Bharath will be seen as Sirish’s friend. Sanjeev Reddy is the director and Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar are the producers of this youthful entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu proves why he is the most successful in Tollywood
- Disco Raja’s first-day collections in AP/TG
- Tamannaah opens up about the books that changed her life
- Poll : Which of these two Pawan Kalyan films are you eagerly looking forward to?
- Star producer buys Nizam rights of Chiru’s next?
- Interesting update on Mahesh’s role in Vamsi Paidipally film