Popular Tamil comedienne Vidyullekha Raman enjoys decent popularity among Telugu audiences. The young actress recently won her first Nandi Award for Best Female Comedian for Run Raja Run. A couple of nights ago, Vidyullekha created a major stir on social media by tweeting a few photoshoot pictures that showcased her sensual side.
Naturally, there were speculations that Vidyullekha is planning to turn heroine soon. However, the actress took to Twitter this morning and clarified that she is not thinking of becoming heroine. Vidyu said that she did that photoshoot only to show that even a comedian can also feel beautiful and needn’t look like a clown and also to tell women to feel beautiful in whatever shape and colour they are.
1. Thankfully I am fully busy as a comedian. Hence not even thinking of doing a heroine role.
2. The point was to tell women to feel beautiful in whatever shape/colour they are.
3. To the 100’s who found self confidence and assurance from the pics, keep at it girls!
— Vidyu (@VidyuRaman) November 22, 2017
- Rajini’s statement on contesting elections gets a mixed response
- Dear Comrade to be postponed?
- Poll : Which of these two films impressed you the most?
- Chitalahari’s latest US collections
- Guess : Who is the star actress in this snap?
- Interesting contestants in speculation for Bigg Boss 3