In an interesting casting coup, Vinayakudu and Kerintha director Sai Kiran Adivi has reportedly roped in popular dialogue writer Abburi Ravi for the antagonist’s role in his ongoing film. This as-yet-untitled movie marks Abburi Ravi’s silver screen debut and he has already begun shooting for his part.
Abburi Ravi had penned thought-provoking dialogues in popular movies like Bommarillu, Yevadu, Panjaa and Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada etc. Apparently, Abburi Ravi had initially turned down Sai Kiran Adivi’s unexpected offer, but obliged the director’s request after a lot of deliberation. Incidentally, Abburi Ravi was offered several characters in the past too, but he refused them all.
Karthik Raju and Sasha Chettri are the main leads in the movie. The film also stars Manoj Nandam and Kerintha fame Parvatheesam. Sai Kiran Adivi is producing the movie apart from directing it.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court